If you run an inflatable rental business, then you need to buy bounce house insurance to protect your business. Bounce houses are generally safe, but there is always a risk of injury. And having a good inflatable insurance policy can prevent this from happening. Also, some agencies (such as parks, recreational facilities, or corporations) won’t rent your inflatables if you don’t have a competely insurance policy.

How much does inflatable insurance?

It depends on the size of your business´╝Ühow often you rent throughout the year, and several other factors specific to the bounce house industry. To get a good policy that will properly protect your business, it may need around $1,800 to $2,500 per year. If your business starts to grow with additional employees, you may want to consider some additional costs.

An important thing for you to do is get a policy that you think covers all the bases. But it’s very frustrating to find out when you file a claim that you’re not covered.

In short, you need to work with experts. They will provide you with the most specific terms in the contract to ensure that your business is not at risk.

We recommend working with Cossio Insurance. They have been in the industry for a long time and many bounce house manufacturers and rental businesses choose cooperate with them. They have written policies for 50 states and can give you the right policy for your business.

Some other companies that may also offer bounce house insurance:

International Special Events and Recreation Association

Haas and Wilkerson

Friedman Group

By admin

Leave a Reply