The air blower is an important part in the use of inflatable. The bounce house needs to be connected to the blower throughout the process of playing. The blower will also have some problems during use. The following introduces the common problems of the blower.
1. Poor or insufficient airflow through the vents. This will be the first and most obvious sign that your blower motor is failing. A classic sign of a blower motor failure is restricted airflow from the vent. If the blower motor is completely damaged, there will be no airflow at all.
2. The vents have no airflow at all. Weak airflow is a sign of a blower motor failure. That’s partly because the fans are worn out, meaning its fans can no longer push enough air out of the vents.
3. Excessive electricity bills.
4. There is a strange sound when the heater is turned on.
5. The blower is overheated/odor.
If the fan does not start, there could be a wiring problem or a motor problem.
If the motor makes a rattle, clink or thud, it could be due to loose or damaged parts. Loud thuds are especially bad. They usually indicate that something is broken or disconnected. This could mean replacing the blower motor.